Quantcast

sqlite 3.7.16.1 released

12

sqlite 3.7.16.1 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.7.16.1 of SQLite on
March 29.

  From that I've derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer on top of it.
That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.7.16.1.tar.gz from either

    ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.0/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.0
source code distribution and run `make` again for your platform.  That
will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.1.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |

Re: sqlite 3.7.16.1 released

Andreas Kupries-2
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Donald G Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.7.16.1 of SQLite on
> March 29.

This is now available in the AS teapot as well.

--
Andreas Kupries
Senior Tcl Developer

GSoC 2013 - Tcl Ideas @ http://wiki.tcl.tk/36464
Tcl'2013, Sep 23-27, New Orleans, LA, USA @ http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2013/
EuroTcl'2013, July 6-7, Munich, GER

sqlite 3.7.16.2 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.7.16.2 of SQLite on
April 12.

   From that I've derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer on top of it.
That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.7.16.2.tar.gz from either

     ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

     https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.0/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.0
source code distribution and run `make` again for your platform.  That
will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.1.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.7.17 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.7.17 of SQLite this
morning.

    From that I've derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer on top of it.
That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.7.17.tar.gz from either

      ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.0/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.0
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.1.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.8.0 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.8.0 of SQLite yesterday.

 From that I've derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer on top of it.
That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.8.0.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.0/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.0
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.1.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.8.4.3 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.8.4.3 of SQLite several weeks ago.

 From that I've derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer on top of it.
(Announced 2 RCs here over the last several weeks)
That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.8.4.3.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.1/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.1
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.2.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.8.5 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.8.5 of SQLite last week.

 From that I've derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer on top of it.
That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.8.5.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.1/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.*
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.2.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

Re: sqlite3 3.8.5 released

Jan Nijtmans-2
> The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.8.5 of SQLite last week.
>
>  From that I've derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer on top of it.
> That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.8.5.tar.gz from either

Thank you, Donald, for doing this.

I tested it, and noted that the "tclconfig" parts were updated to the latest
TEA files, but the "configure" script in this package was not re-generated.
Therefore, I suspect it will not compile on FreeBSD. Other than that, it
looks fine to me.

Regards,
          Jan Nijtmans

Re: sqlite3 3.8.5 released

Donald Porter

Aaarrrrrgggghhhh…..

The one time I dispense with the RC dance is the time I needed it.

I’ll try to get a corrected release in place soon.

Any opinion on how important is the version/variant of autoconf used to
generate the configure script?

DGP

On Jun 11, 2014, at 4:08 AM, Jan Nijtmans <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.8.5 of SQLite last week.
>>
>> From that I've derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer on top of it.
>> That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.8.5.tar.gz from either
>
> Thank you, Donald, for doing this.
>
> I tested it, and noted that the "tclconfig" parts were updated to the latest
> TEA files, but the "configure" script in this package was not re-generated.
> Therefore, I suspect it will not compile on FreeBSD. Other than that, it
> looks fine to me.
>
> Regards,
>          Jan Nijtmans

Re: sqlite3 3.8.5 released

Jan Nijtmans-2
> I’ll try to get a corrected release in place soon.
>
> Any opinion on how important is the version/variant of autoconf used to
> generate the configure script?

You can put this one it it.    ;-)

Regards,
       Jan Nijtmans

configure (375K) Download Attachment

Re: sqlite3 3.8.5 released

Donald G Porter-2

Corrected files for this distribution are now in place.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.8.9 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.8.9 of SQLite yesterday.

 From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
on top of it.

       http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline

That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.8.9.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.4/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.4
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.5.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.8.10 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.8.10 of SQLite today.

 From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
on top of it.

       http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline

That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.8.10.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.4/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.4
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.5.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.8.11.1 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.8.11.1 of SQLite recently.

 From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
on top of it.

       http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline

That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.8.11.1.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.4/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.4
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.5.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.9.1 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.9.1 of SQLite recently.

 From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
on top of it.

       http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline

That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.9.1.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.4/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.4
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.5.

DGP

sqlite3 3.9.2 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.9.2 of SQLite recently.

 From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
on top of it.

       http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline

That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.9.2.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.4/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.4
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.5.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.10.0 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.10.0 of SQLite recently.

 From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
on top of it.

       http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline

That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.10.0.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.4/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.4
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.5.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

sqlite3 3.13.0 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.13.0 of SQLite recently.

 From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
on top of it.

       http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline

That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.13.0.tar.gz from either

       ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.5/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.5
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.6.

Thanks to both Jan and Sean 'hypnotoad' Woods for fixing
a mingw build problem.

sqlite3 3.14.1 released

Donald G Porter-2

The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.14.1 of SQLite recently.

  From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
on top of it.

        http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline

That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.14.1.tar.gz from either

        ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/

or

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.6/

Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.6
source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.

Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
bundled with Tcl 8.6.7.

--
| Don Porter            Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| [hidden email]             Information Technology Laboratory |
| http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/                                  NIST |

Re: sqlite3 3.14.1 released

Adam Jensen
On 08/26/2016 01:40 PM, Donald G Porter wrote:

> The upstream SQLite project issued release 3.14.1 of SQLite recently.
>
>   From that, Jan Nijtmans has derived the TEA-based Tcl package we layer
> on top of it.
>
>         http://cyqlite.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sqlite/timeline
>
> That's now available as Tcl package sqlite3.14.1.tar.gz from either
>
>         ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/
>
> or
>
>         https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.6/
>
> Unpack that source distribution in the "pkgs" subdir of your Tcl 8.6.6
> source code distribution and run `make install` again for your
> platform.  That will build and install the updated sqlite package.
>
> Unless another SQLite release happens first, this package will be
> bundled with Tcl 8.6.7.

Two questions:

1. Should the "sqlite3.13.0" directory be removed from "tcl8.6.6/pkgs"
before building?

2. Does the "sqlite3.14.1.tar.gz" package (mentioned above) include the
SQLite program (C-language text) or would that be obtained and compiled
separately [then presumably referenced somehow]?

(I'm still very new to the Tcl/Tk ecosystem).

12