Reminder: Register for EuroTcl 2017 in Berlin

Reminder: Register for EuroTcl 2017 in Berlin

Paul Obermeier
Dear Tcl'ers,

The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) and Martin Lemburg proudly present
the 15th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting.

It will take place on the weekend of 8th and 9th of July 2017
in Berlin.

See http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org for details.

Please note, that registration ends on June, 10th 2017.

Best regards,

Martin and Paul

Re: Reminder: Register for EuroTcl 2017 in Berlin

Jos Decoster-2

Hi Paul,

Wanted to let you know I can't make it this year. My wife is currently in the hospital and the doctors predict a recovery period of several months. Maybe next year ...

Kind regards,

Jos.