Fwd: Re: [flightaware/Tcl-bounties] Intent to work on speedups to `clock format` and `clock scan` (#4)

Fwd: Re: [flightaware/Tcl-bounties] Intent to work on speedups to `clock format` and `clock scan` (#4)

tcl-core mailing list
I realized that my last statement sounds a bit ambigous: I meant of
course the binary module (libtclclock.so / tclclock.dll, not the pure
tcl), quasi as outsourcing of my current implementation into separate
library (with loading on demand by first access, like so far the
"clock.tcl")...

Regards,
sebres.