Quantcast

Automated Security Static Code Analysis Tool

Automated Security Static Code Analysis Tool

Beken
Hi all,

not sure if this the correct mailing list to address but any hint/pointer would be appreciated.

At the moment we are developing using TCL and were looking for an Automated Security Static Code Analysis Tool since that was request from our customer. More specifically they are interested into achieving what CheckMarx or Fortify do for their supported languages. Suported Languages for Checkmarx and Fortify

Obviously we have unit tests to cover missing/deleted code and preventing bad commits/typos with syntax and spellcheckers but the main question is there anything out there that we can make use of?

Thank you

-cb