Abridged summary of comp.lang.tcl@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

comp.lang.tcl mailing list
ze <[hidden email]>: Jun 03 09:38AM -0700

I have installed Oracle XE and the Oracle instant client on my Windows laptop. I can use sqlplus to login and run some queries.

When I try to connet with Oratcl, it fails at package req Oratcl ...more
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to [hidden email].